How to Verify Google Adsense Account without PIN Code?


You have six months from the date your 1st PIN is generated to enter it in your account. when six months, your account can stop displaying ads. Few weeks once the expected delivery date of the second PIN, my Adsense quickly stopped serving ads.

I ne’er received my PIN, however do I currently verify my Adsense account? This was the question that was researching my mind.

A friend of recently was experiencing similar problem. I showed him however I got mine verified just by submitting my Driver’s License (you will use submit any proof of identity so as to verify the validity of the communicating address set in your AdSense account) to Google.
To get your Adsense verified while not PIN, visit Adsense help’s “Personal Identification Number” (PIN).
Fill and submit the shape along with your Pay Name, Adsense Gmail Address, Google AdSense Publisher ID, and an indication of identity document.

In few hours, you’ll receive a mail similar to the image below that you’ve consummated the address verification demand for AdSense.


According to Adsense facilitate, you’ll be able to solely send a duplicate of your official identity document or domestic bill providing you’ve requested your most of three PINs and haven’t received any of them inside four weeks of your last PIN request however I verified my Adsense via my Driver’s license few days once requesting for the second PIN.
Conclusion:
Few months when obtaining my Adsense verified, a post workplace official delivered all 3 requested PIN to ME. give thanks God I didn’t await them else my account would are dormant pending once I receive the PIN.

VEDIO TOTORIAL :


How to Verify Google Adsense Account without...

2 comments:

 
Top